Bisous; French for kisses.
Everybody remembers their first kiss, it’s special, and nothing is more special than Bisous.
Bisous is a silicone G-Spot dual stimulator, designed for the most passionate female pleasure seeker.
It has a powerful curved rotating shaft that gently swirls to massage the G-Spot for delicious tantalising sensations not yet discovered.
When combined with its 6 function clitoral stimulator Bisous will open your mind to a lifetime of uninhibited bliss.
Bisous is rechargeable and can be charged using the USB charger in either a computer or adaptor plug for ultimate convenience.
2 hours of charge = 4 hours of pleasure
Made from high quality, silky smooth phthalate free silicone. It’s splashproof and should not be used with silicone lubricant.
Bisous comes in a soft drawstring pouch which is velvet on the outside and silky on the inside. Place it in its storage box for ultimate discretion.
The Bisous was the first real vibrator in my toy collection.
While shopping I was looking at a similar style vibe but decided to ask the saleswoman what she thought, she steered me to the Bisous and told me that it had the more power of the two and knowing me and my love of power I snapped it up.
And OH BOY!! I was grateful!!
The Dirty Details
Sex toys for women / men / couples – women
Length of clitoral stimulator – 2.25″
Length of insertable shaft: 4.5″
Circumference of shaft at widest point: 4.5″
Material – high quality phthalate free silicone
The Pros and Cons
– the rotating head is amazing. OMG!! it brushes up against the g-spot and WOW!
– it’s size – it’s big without being uncomfortably big. With a little lubrication is just slides right in.
– the vibrating clitoral stimulator is flexible so it bends to accommodate you
– the Bisous has 6 vibrating settings and 2 rotation speeds
– it’s rechargeable – YAY!! no more batteries. The Bisous comes with a USB cord for easy recharging
– instant on/off power button, shuts down quickly if you get interrupted
I am being pretty picky here because I really can’t find any faults with the Bisous
– it’s splashproof not waterproof, so no baths or showers with this baby
– it’s a little bulky (but there is a reason for that, you need a sturdy grip on it to get the benefits of the rotating head)
– the head doesn’t vibrate it only rotates
All in all I am impressed with the Nexus Bisous, it is powerful without being too overwhelming, letting you reach orgasm gently. If it’s thumping vibrations and a quick orgasm that you’re after this vibe probably isn’t for you, but if it’s a nice slow build then I recommend the Bisous, it’s one of the best sex toys for women I have tried so far.
Share this post
- Tags: Sex Toy Review